This Summer School is targeted at second or later years PhD students studying or interested in studying host-microbe symbioses. The Summer School is two weeks long, with at least 22 lecturers and 35 PhD students from different cultures and research backgrounds. The programme includes lectures, research seminars, and the development of a short-written research project to be presented by the students.
Applications and selection:
-Applications should be submitted here by March 20th!
– Decisions will be announced by April 15th.
– We are committed to admitting talented students from diverse scientific and cultural backgrounds.
– We strongly encourage applicants from widening countries in Horizon2020 or Horizon Europe, as well as from countries with low performance in Research and Innovation, namely from Africa, Asia, and South and Central America. The course is fully sponsored with support for travelling and accommodation.
Registration Fee and Sponsoring:
- Selected applicants will have to pay a registration fee of 50€. Registration fees may be waived if required.
- All accepted students will have financial support for travelling. Accommodation and meals during courses are covered by the Summer School.
For more information about this course, programme and previous editions visit http://bit.ly/symbnet-summer-school-23